[ontolog-admin] Re: Introducing [ontolog]

To: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Leo Obrst <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:59:53 -0400
Any further news on your discussion with Steve, Peter?    (01)

Leo    (02)

Peter Yim wrote:

> Dear Steve,
>
> It's simply wonderful to have the opportunity to speak with you over
> the two telephone sessions this morning. I do look forward to future
> collaboration with you and NIST, in furthering a lot of the the vision
> that we both share.
>
> Per our conversation, this is the link to my CV:
>    http://www.cim3.com/cv-ppy.html
>
> As discussed, I shall look forward to meeting you and your colleagues
> during the second week of November.
>
> Best regards,
> PPY
> --
>
>  > Steve Ray wrote Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:52:19 -0400:
>  >
> > Dear Peter,
> >       Yes, Leo and I spoke. I would be happy to speak with you about
> > ontolog. We're also interested in pursuing semantically grounded
> > interoperation mechanisms, so we are definitely on the same wavelength.
> > Unfortunately, we also have lots in common in terms of trying to find ways
> > to pay for our efforts, but we can share ideas on that front over the phone.
> > Feel free to call me any time, and we can either talk then, or set up a
> > future time. I'll be working from home this Friday afternoon, so that's a
> > possibility.
> >
> > - Steve

Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Center for Innovative Computing & Informatics
Voice: 703-883-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-883-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA    (04)