Re: [ontolog-admin] [Fwd: L|p Treatment that makes your L|ps LARGER]

To: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:49:44 -0700
Leo,    (01)

1. No, they're not getting through. As the list-admin, I diligently go
in and, (a) discard each and everyone of these messages, (b) set a
filter to block the same user from making another post, and (c) ban
that user from even subscribing to the list. But they keep coming ...
(as we all know!)    (02)

2. If you like, I can remove you from the role of a co- list-admin.
You won't miss much (except, maybe, the power to delete members or to
alter the config of the list) and could enjoy a few percentage point
more peace and quietness. This has nothing to do with our
[ontolog-admin] forum, we (you, I and Kurt for now) will continue to
use, as our platform to discuss ontolog administration issues. Let me
know.    (03)

Regards,
PPY