[ontolog-admin] Re: UBL TC Meeting 3-7 Nov 2003 / colocated [ontolog] F2

To: Marion Royal <marion.royal@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:51:53 -0700
Hi Marion,    (01)

Are you planning to be in town for the upcoming UBL TC f2f in San
Francisco?    (02)

If you are, may I cordially invite you to speak to the [ontolog-forum]
then, on anything you deem relevant during that meeting (like: telling
us about some of the eGov efforts that are pertinent and how the
ontology effort can be relevant to that work, ... etc.).    (03)

Kindly note that [ontolog] only meet Wed to Fri (11/5-7/03), unlike
UBL, who is starting on Monday (11/3). Wed 11/5 after 3:00pm is
already taken (we have a 3:00-5:00pm presentation to the UBL plenary,
and an open ontology tutorial 5:30-7:00pm that evening. However, we
plan to be there all afternoon Friday (whereas UBL will finish up at
1pm that day), therefore Fri 11/7 afternoon will be totally
non-conflicting with UBL timing.    (04)

Our draft plan (in progress) can be found on the wiki page at:
   http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_Nov_2003    (05)

On your confirmation, I would appreciate your picking a time slot (how
long and when) and providing us a title of your talk so that we can
include it into the overall agenda.    (06)

I look forward to your positive response.    (07)

Sincerely,
PPY