[ontolog-admin] Re: UBL TC Meeting 3-7 Nov 2003 / colocated [ontolog] F2

To: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 07:43:31 -0700
Kurt,    (01)

This is great. Marion's (as co-chair of the GSA CIO Council, and the
key leader in the E-Gov initiative) views would represent important
user perspectives.    (02)

One suggestion: how about if we schedule Marion in for 1 hour our
first day, say, late Wed 2003.11.05 morning. That would give us a
little time to get ourselves settled in, but still allow a key
potential user to express his view, and enabling us to fine tune our
presentation to the UBL plenary.    (03)

Does that sit well with what you have in mind (since you are compiling
the agenda)? Let me know quickly so that I can respond to Marion.    (04)

Regards,
PPY
--    (05)

marion.royal@xxxxxxx wrote Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:40:08 -0400:
> Peter,
> I would be quite pleased to spend some time with the Ontology group, but my
> intent is to leave on Friday afternoon.  I would, however be willing to
> step out of LCSC for a discussion/q&A on the E-Gov status.  More
> specifically, I would be willing to share my understanding of the reference
> models (including draft work on the Data Referenc Model) and our current
> challenge - which is the gap between the Business Reference Model and the
> Solution Component Reference Model.  Some feel (and I tend to agree) that
> business patterns discovery provides this missing link, but we haven't
> figured out the correct way to properly express this notion.
> I would be extremely interested to getting feedback to this notion and to
> the draft DRM (which I am not satisfied with.)
>
> You choose a time, and I will adjust my schedule.
>
> marion
>

> Marion A. Royal
> 202.208.4643 (Office)
> 202.302.4634 (Mobile)