[ontolog-admin] Re: RSVP received for your conference

To: farrukh.najmi@xxxxxxx
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:13:27 -0700
Thank you for the response, Farrukh. Actually, that sounds good,
timing-wise.    (01)

In a couple of months (hopefully), when we have our first-cut
ubl-ontology, I'm confident that we will be in a much better position
to know what kind of a registry/repository would be most suitable for
the type of ontology we are developing.    (02)

I am still looking forward to leverage on what you are doing, and
sincerely hope that a collaboration between the two communities will
help advance each others' cause.    (03)

Closer to the time, I'll probably want to install an test copy of your
ebxml registry to get familiar with it. You'll hear from me, for sure.
Till then ... keep in touch.    (04)

Best regards,
PPY