[ontolog-admin] Re: RSVP received for your conference

To: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh.najmi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 18:15:02 -0400
Peter P. Yim wrote:    (01)

> Closer to the time, I'll probably want to install an test copy of your
> ebxml registry to get familiar with it. You'll hear from me, for sure.
> Till then ... keep in touch.    (02)

The main reason for my unusual business is that I am working to get a
final version of the 2.1 release of ebxmlrr. This would be a major
project milestone and a very good point to install a test copy. After
the release of 2.1final my attention will turn on release 3 which
focuses on Semantic Web support which dove tails very nicely with the
work in ontolog forum. I look forward to working with you.    (03)

--
Farrukh    (04)