[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology tutorial - 2003-05-29

To: Adam Pease <apease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 07:14:43 -0700
Adam,    (01)

Ref:
Peter P. Yim wrote Wed, 28 May 2003 11:16:43 -0700:
 > o If you are not able to get Protégé installed in time for the
 > tutorial, you may view it through our VNC shared screen during
 > the tutorial.
 >
 > ** The VNC session will be started 5 minutes before the call at:
 > http://vnc3.cim3.net:5800/
 >
 > *** view-only password: "ontolog" (for participants)
 > *** view-and-control pw: "ontology" (presenter only)    (02)

If you can give me a call (nbr. below) within the half hour before the
tutorial this morning (say around 10:15am), we can check on how you
can control the VNC session and have a chat on how we can support the
participants. Either (a) you can get onto my vnc machine through your
browser, and control it, or (b) I'll operate it on your prompt.    (03)

I have Protege-2000 v1.8-build 1074 (on JDK 1.3.1 VM) installed on the
shared-screen machine for by the vnc session. The SUMO148 files are
available. I've also got the Ontoviz tab installed.    (04)

I understand you don't plan to go much into that today, but it is
still helpful to the uninitiated if you can briefly introduce Protégé,
show them a screen or two, and describe the role it plays in the
methodology we have adopted.    (05)

Will talk to you,    (06)

-ppy
Tel: 650-578-9998