[ontolog-admin] Re: Messages of condolence to Mike Adcock's family

To: "Probert, Sue" <Sue.Probert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:11:10 -0700
Thank you, Sue. Please help me convey the following message:    (01)

--------    (02)

To the Adcock family,    (03)

Please accept my sincerest condolences for the passing of our dear
friend and role model, Michael Adcock.    (04)

The memory and respect for Mike will live on in me, and, I'm sure,
among the members of communities that he has contributed so much to.    (05)

With deepest sympathy,    (06)

Peter Yim    (07)

President & CEO, CIM Engineering, Inc.
Member, OASIS UBL TC