[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology tutorial - 2003-05-29

To: Adam Pease <apease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:01:00 -0700
Thanks, Adam.    (01)

You probably wouldn't need it. However, want to let you know that
copies of the resources (including your powerpoint and the SUMO148
files) for the tutorial are accessible at the project resource
workspace I announced earlier (on the wiki). See
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Tutorial_2003-05-29#nid032    (02)

Cheers.  -ppy

Adam Pease wrote Wed, 28 May 2003 11:48:28 -0700:
> Peter,
>   We're having some server issues but this should be straightened out
> shortly.
>
> Adam