Re: [ontolog-admin] Old Archives & Auto Welcome Msg

To: "[ontolog-admin] forum" <ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: cwe-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter_yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 08:45:13 -0700
Further to my 29 Apr 2003 15:58:45 message,    (01)

AA.  I have completed tasks 2 & 3, namely:    (02)

 > 2. totally disable the old email-list/archive (at <ontolog.cim3.org>).    (03)

 > 3. put in place of that archive page, a redirection page that ask
people to
 > bookmark the new archive location (at <ontolog.cim3.net>) and then
 > takes people there automatically.    (04)

See the old archive index page: http://ontolog.cim3.org/forums/ontolog/    (05)

BB.  As for task 4 & 5, I have not had the chance to change the entire
archive. However, I have already made the change to Kurt's [ontolog]
invitation letter of 23-Sep-2003 to reflect the new links and post-to
addresses.    (06)

See original:
 http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-09/msg00000_20020923.html
& the new  :
 http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-09/msg00000.html    (07)

CC.  Also, I have updated the [ontolog-forum] config with an updated
"welcome message" that conveys most of what we would have sent to a new
subscriber. The message will now go out automatically upon a new
subscription.    (08)

Regards,
PPY

Peter P. Yim wrote Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:58:45 -0700:    (010)