[ontolog-admin] Telecon Thu 5.15.03

To: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 06:01:34 -0700
Leo,    (01)

1. I learnt, yesterday, that Kurt will not be able to attend this
Thursday's (5/15) call because he will be teaching a class during that
time. Instead of him , I will be moderating the conference call.    (02)

2. I am now contemplating on the agenda for that call. Would you let
me know if you are planning to attend?    (03)

3. On a different note ... remember, way back when, we had aimed at
having ubl-ontology work (ontology in the business domain) to be a use
case for OWL in due course? ... Little has come forth, explicitly, as
to how these two initiatives can/will fit together. Would be nice if
you can put some thought (and action) into it and enlighten us.    (04)

Await your response (especially to 2 above).    (05)

Thanks & regards,
PPY