[ontolog-admin] Welcome! [was Re: Subscription request]

To: Dean Allemang <dallemang@xxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 17:31:47 -0700
Hello Dean,    (01)

Thank you for your message. You are right! I was on the lookout for
your subscription and an email address with your name of
topquadrant.com and did not readily catch the fact the your already
subscribed uner <dino-onto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (that's you, right?)    (02)

May I take the opportunity to welcome you and to send you a bit of
administrivia (as follows). So, ...    (03)

Welcome! As you may have noticed, you are already a subscriber to the
[ontolog-forum].    (04)

To get you up to speed, the following links might be useful:    (05)

      The initial invitation and forum charter
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-09/msg00000.html
(note that posting and archive addresses have changed since)    (06)

      Welcome message, asking for brief introductory statements
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-10/msg00000.html
Kindly make a post and introduce yourself to the rest of the
community. (You might want to do this while tackling the survey below.)    (07)

      The discussion archives is now at: (note it has moved)
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/
You might want to catch up a bit on current transactions by browsing
through the archives.    (08)

      Two survey had gone around earlier ... you can find them at:    (010)

(a) Membership profile: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/survey/ontolog0.html    (011)

(b) Tools Survey: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/survey/ontolog1.html    (012)

Kindly complete and submit them at your earliest convenience
(especially the first one -- on membership profile.)    (013)

Also, feel free to access and contribute to our community wiki any
time. It is at http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/
A good first post is to create a page with your name in the wikiword
"DeanAllemang". If you are not very familiar with wiki's, the first
two paragraphs on our wiki HomePage and the SandBox should be useful.    (014)

In case people forget, access options can generally be found at the
footnote of each message.    (015)

On behalf of the other co-conveners of our [ontolog-forum], may I
thank you for your participation.  I shall look forward to your
self-introduction message on the forum, returns of our earlier
survey(s), and of course, to your future contribution towards the
community.    (016)

Best regards,
PPY    (017)

[ontolog-forum] Co-conveners: