[ontolog-admin] Subscribing Dean Allemang

To: Ralph Hodgson <rhodgson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 17:24:52 -0700
Ralph,    (01)

Just a quick reminder, to date, I still have not received the request
from Dean Allemang to subscribe him to this community. As per our
earlier phone conversation, I would need a request from him
(indicating, at the very least, the e-mail address that he will be
using) before I can subscribe him.    (02)

By the way, thank you for the posting on the wiki. It would be
wonderful if you (and Dean too) could also take some time to complete
the two surveys mentioned in my Welcome Message (sent you on 4/11/03.
See http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-admin/2003-04/msg00013.html).    (03)

Thanks,
PPY    (04)