Re: [ontolog-admin] Ontolog UBL Ontology Project Report

To: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 06:31:37 -0700
Kurt,    (01)

One more suggestion (since you are going to release an update on this)
  ... is to make the cited url into active hyperlinks in the document.    (02)

Attached is my suggested modifications. Turns out, at least with the
Acrobat 4.0 that I use, one would need to start the links with
"http://"; for automatic creation of the links -- "Tools | Web Links |
Create | All" -- to work properly.    (03)

Cheers,
PPY