[ontolog-admin] Re: [ontolog-forum] Updates to Ontolog Membership Direc

To: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 15:34:46 -0700
Kurt,    (01)

On a quick scan, I can see the following discrepancies:    (02)

Missing:    (03)

   Jonathan Cheyer <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxx> [observer; Jonathan heads the
CIM3 development work; he is the key force behind the technology we
are using for our collaboration.]    (04)

Errata:    (05)

   Monica Martin should be listed as working for Sun Microsystems now.    (06)

Everybody: please review the information and advise Kurt and myself of
any change and update.    (07)

-ppy