[ontolog-admin] Re: Time slot "A" best ... wiki 101

To: Bob Smith <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:57:51 -0800
Bob,    (01)

Since you are the only respondent, I will not need to setup a
conference call.    (02)

You can call you directly at 1:30pm today at 650-578-9998 number to do
a session, just between the two of us (if you still feel like doing
it.) Let me know either way.    (03)

Again, I'll make available a vnc shared screen session.    (04)

Please point your browser to:    (05)

    http://vnc3.cim3.net:5800/    (06)

    view-only password:        "ontolog"
    view-and-control password: "ontology"    (07)

I'll have the VNC server up before the 1:30pm PST meeting time. Again,
your browser needs to be java-enabled. Your internet connection should
best not be behind a firewall (or, if so, please open up ports 5800 &
5900 in your firewall.)    (08)

Regards,
PPY