[ontolog-admin] Re: Time slot "A" best ... wiki 101

To: Bob Smith <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:30:18 -0800
Hi Bob,    (01)

Thank you for the message.    (02)

Your suggestion of taking Noy & McGuinness' Ontology-101 7 steps
process and putting them up on our project wiki is great! I would
suggest that you propose that (since that's your idea in the first
place) to the forum.    (03)

If the response is similarly positive from the rest of the community
(or, at least, non-negative), then either you, or I (if you want me
to) can hoist that up ... or we could even use that as a "getting
familiar with wiki" exercise.    (04)

Will get back to you on the side-session once we get more feedback ...
so far, you're the only respondent.    (05)

Cheers,
PPY