ontoiop-forum

Re: [ontoiop-forum] OntoIOp teleconference (n.47): Wed 2013.11.20

To: ontoiop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Till Mossakowski <mossakow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:00:31 +0100
Dear all,

please find attached a new version of the RFP, where Fabian and I have tried to answer all the comments made by Maria and Christoph.
Many thanks to Maria and Christoph for the valuable input!

Further comments and improvements are welcome. Please keep the doc format, because this is the format used by OMG people and conversions from and to other formats may result in loss of formatting quality.

All the best,
Till