ontoiop-forum

Re: [ontoiop-forum] OntoIOp teleconference (n.47): Wed 2013.11.20

To: OntoIOp open discussion <ontoiop-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Christoph LANGE <math.semantic.web@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 09:24:49 +0100
Hi all,    (01)

I'm sorry I will only be able to join you today with half an hour delay,
if at all.  I'm currently busy looking for accommodation close to my new
workplace.    (02)

> - Considerable revision and extension of the use cases  (see 6.1).    (03)

I've had a brief look at those use cases to which I have not contributed
most recently.  I find their new structure convincing: a short intro
sentence, the details of the respective modelling problem (and how to
solve it w/o OntoIOp), and then a sketch of how OntoIOp would address it.    (04)

I also like the overall section structure, with separate
ontology/modelling/specification use cases.    (05)

Please find attached some changes to the document (starting where Maria
left).  I focused on the use cases and on Maria's other comments.    (06)

Cheers,    (07)

Christoph    (08)

--
Christoph Lange, Enterprise Information Systems Department
Applied Computer Science @ University of Bonn; Fraunhofer IAIS

→ Web Intelligence, Mining and Semantics (WIMS), Thessaloniki, Greece,
  2–4 June 2014.  Submission until 9 Dec.  http://wims14.csd.auth.gr    (010)