mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] : Session 4 - "A review of ontologies for the

To: Dalia E Varanka <dvaranka@xxxxxxxx>, Mark Schildhauer <schild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Benjamin Adams <badams@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "thomas.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <thomas.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Brodaric, Boyan" <Boyan.Brodaric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Norman Morrison <norman.morrison1@xxxxxxxxx>, Luis Bermudez <lbermudez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 09:06:13 -0700
Dear All,    (01)

All your slides have now been uploaded and linked to the session page.
Please make a final review:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_11_01
... and tweak the page as you deem fit.    (02)

I trust we are ready! (Let me know otherwise.)    (03)

Again, please try to dial into the conference line a few minutes
early, especially if you are unfamiliar with the settings. All
necessary information to help you get connected should be at the top
of the session page now.    (04)

I shall look forward to a great session (starting in less than half an
hour). Talk to you all then!    (05)

Regards. =ppy

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki