mini-series-org

[EarthScienceOntolog] mini-series session-4 - Thu 2012.11.01 - proceedin

To: Dalia E Varanka <dvaranka@xxxxxxxx>, Mark Schildhauer <schild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Benjamin Adams <badams@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "thomas.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <thomas.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Brodaric, Boyan" <Boyan.Brodaric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Norman Morrison <norman.morrison1@xxxxxxxxx>, Luis Bermudez <lbermudez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 23:57:56 -0700
Dear All,    (01)

We had a great fourth session of the mini-series yesterday, with a
participation of over 50 attendees at the session.    (02)

Again, a HUGE THANK YOU to each and everyone who shared their work and
insights with the community, and who helped plan and organize the
event.    (03)

The full proceedings (agenda, abstracts, slides, in-session
chat-transcript, audio recording, ...) of session-3 are all available
online now - see them (under the "Archives" section) on the session
page at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_11_01    (04)

Let's all look forward to the 5th and final session in the
mini-series, which will be featured next month on Dec-13.    (05)

Regards. =ppy    (06)

with the Session Co-chairs,
Dalia Varanka & Mark Schildhauer