mini-series-org

[EarthScienceOntolog] session-3 - Thu 2012.10.11 - proceedings

To: Simon Scheider <simonscheider@xxxxxx>, Giancarlo Guizzardi <gguizzardi@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Prateek Jain <prateek@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Benjamin Adams <badams@xxxxxxxxxxx>, EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:42:45 -0700
Dear All,    (01)

We had a great third session of the mini-series yesterday, with,
again, a participation of a little over 50 participants.    (02)

Again, a HUGE THANK YOU to each and everyone who shared their
expertise and insights with the community, and who worked to make the
event happen.    (03)

The full proceedings (agenda, abstracts, slides, in-session
chat-transcript, audio recording, ...) of session-3 are all available
online now - see them (under the "Archives" section) on the session
page at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_10_11    (04)

As suggested after our last session, to keep us "visible" please
consider posting/relaying this to appropriate lists, websites,
blogosphere and social-media.    (05)

Regards. =ppy    (06)

with the Session Co-chairs,
Krzysztof Janowicz and Pascal Hitzler    (07)

p.s.  ... onto preparation work for session-04, scheduled for Nov-1
and to be co-chaired by Dalia Varanka and Mark Schildhauer. Dalia and
Mark, please review the process outlined earlier (ref.
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/2012-08/msg00026.html#nid04
) and let us have the needed pieces at your earliest. Tx. =ppy