mini-series-org

Re: [EarthScienceOntolog] Fw: Ontolog session time for Nov. 1

To: Dalia E Varanka <dvaranka@xxxxxxxx>, EarthScienceOntolog Mini-series Planning <mini-series-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 11:00:40 -0700
Thank you for the message, Dalia.    (01)

Yes. The date is Nov-1. The nominal start-time is 12:30pm EDT (see
remarks below.) Therefore, if we start the session as usual, Luis will
probably miss the Q&A and open discussion, which would usually take
place at the last 30 minutes or so of the session.    (02)

I received an off-line note from Nancy Wiegand voicing her preference
of the session time we had yesterday (which started half-an-hour
behind our nominal time.) I was almost about to ask this group (and
particularly you, Mark, Nancy and Mike) on whether we want to change
the rest of the sessions to a 1:00 to 3:00pm EDT time slot. That would
evidently make it even worse for Luis (although we can still have him
speak, but then he will only be with us for 1 hour rather than 1.5).    (03)

What does everyone else think? ... quick response please, as, I'm sure
Dalia needs to get back to Luis quick.    (04)

Three options:
(A) session-4: 12:30~14:30 EDT; session-5: 13:00~15:00 EDT
(B) both session-4 and session-5: 13:00~15:00 EDT
(C) both session-4 and session-5: 12:30~14:30 EDT    (05)

ALL: please provide your opinions and preferences; then Dalia, Mark,
Nancy and Mike please make a call and lock-in the timing of your
respective sessions by next Tuesday (Oct-16) if possible.    (06)

Thanks & regards. =ppy

Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/mini-series-org/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki
Project homepage: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?EarthScienceOntolog    (011)