iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] Copy of ISWC Workshop Proposal as submitted.

To: IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 19:41:46 +0000
Ok, Naicong, that is great! Stay tuned. We will be actively pursuing this in
the coming weeks. We will talk about this at our next meeting on Monday, April
7 (I know that 7 am PDT is very early for US west coast, but perhaps you can
join us).     (01)

Thanks,
Leo    (02)

IAOA website: http://iaoa.org     (04)