iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] Copy of ISWC Workshop Proposal as submitted.

To: IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 10:31:46 -0700
> [LeoObrst] 1) Establish a home page for the workshop. We probably want a
>pretty site, not our
> working SWAO wiki page. We could probably ask Peter Yim about using something
>like the
> pretty Ontology Summit 2014 page at
>http://ontolog.cim3.net/OntologySummit/2014/.  Or set
> up a page like the Design Semantics SIG, which I think is hosted at U. Bremen:
> http://www.designsemantics.org/. We should consider which organization would
>sponsor this,
> i.e., we probably could use IAOA space, but we would have to get someone to
>do the web work.    (01)

[ppy] you can choose to put the website under the http://iaoa.org site
(currently hosted by CIM3).
re. http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-infrastructure/2013-11/msg00000.html
... which was a similar disucssion, when we mulled over a similar
situation for the Summer School in Brazil.    (02)

Regards. =ppy
--    (03)

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 3:15 PM, Mike Dean <mdean@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> What are the mechanisms for updating the document? - I presume we used
>> the .Docx version as a baseline and if the workshop is accepted we send
>> the most up to date version in?    (05)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-swao/
File-share: http://iaoa.cim3.net/file/work/SIG/SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology/
SIG Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAOA_SWAO_SIG
Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)
To join: please email the SIG conveners or to: info[at]iaoa.org
IAOA website: http://iaoa.org     (06)