iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] Copy of ISWC Workshop Proposal as submitted.

To: IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 17:58:00 +0000

Thanks, Andrea. The PC Chairs (you and Elie) principally will take on the overall paper submission process and review structure. I.e., you can add us PC members, assign reviews, bug us, etc. I anticipate probably that each reviewer will only have to review 2 papers, but we’ll wait and see.

We can help you with questions, etc., since many of us have been on PCs or helped organize workshops/conferences before.

In addition, of course, we may have new PC members, if this workshop is accepted.

Thanks,

Leo