iaoa-swao

Re: [iaoa-swao] ISWC 2014 Workshop proposal: PC members: thoughts and po

To: "'IAOA SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology SIG'" <iaoa-swao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Frank Loebe" <frank.loebe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 14:49:57 +0100
Hi Leo,    (01)

your expectations on numbers of papers and assignments sound reasonable to
me.    (02)

+1 for the use of EasyChair.     (03)

> [list of next 6 invitees]
>
> The above list gives us better distribution across countries and includes
> more women (I would still like someone from Brazil, Italy, etc.)    (04)

Chiari Ghidini should be well-rooted in both communities and is from Italy.    (05)

Maria Luiza Campos (or Maria Luiza de Almeida Campos, not sure) [1,2] may be
another option, though I don't know her work in any detail. She's from
Brazil.    (06)

Best regards,
Frank    (07)

[1] http://ufrj.academia.edu/MariaLuizaCampos    (08)

[2]
http://www.ci.uff.br/ppgci/index.php/docentes-do-ppgci/linha-de-pesquisa-2/m
aria-luiza-de-almeida-campos    (09)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-swao/
File-share: http://iaoa.cim3.net/file/work/SIG/SemanticWeb-AppliedOntology/
SIG Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IAOA_SWAO_SIG
Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)
To join: please email the SIG conveners or to: info[at]iaoa.org
IAOA website: http://iaoa.org     (011)