iaoa-education

Re: [iaoa-education] grant distribution: results?

To: IAOA education <iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Claudio Masolo <masolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Stefano Borgo <stefano.borgo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:03:45 +0200
Dear all,
all applicants but Ali Rahnama have been contacted.
will it take long to decide about Ali?
to open a special registration session for these people (which will pay the
early registration fee since we asked them not to register before the decision
about the grants) we need to have all information out.
Cheers
-Stefano    (01)

On 24 Apr 2012, at 12:19, Stefano Borgo wrote:    (02)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/iaoa-education/
Committee File-share: http://iaoa.cim3.net/file/work/Committee/Education/
Committee Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?IaoaEducation
Activities Blog: http://iaoa-activities.blogspot.com/ ...(coming!)