iaoa-education

Re: [iaoa-education] grant distribution: results?

To: IAOA Education Committee <iaoa-education@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Claudio Masolo <masolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Galton, Antony" <A.P.Galton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 09:29:35 +0100
Stefano,    (01)

(1) Here is our statement about the process:    (02)

"Applications were judged on the basis of qualification (as evidenced by the
applicant's background and statement of purpose) and economic need.
Five submissions were rated "strong accept" and 10 "accept"; grants were
awarded to all applicants of the former group and the strongest of those in the
latter as far as our budget would extend, allocating funding as far as possible
in accordance with what was requested."    (03)

(2) OK, fine.    (04)

(3) We suggest Camara as a reserve candidate    (05)

(4) Not sure. We haven't discussed this - we'll get back to you.    (06)

Antony    (07)