health-ont

RE: [health-ont] Follow-Up Panel Discussion Date Question

To: "Brett Trusko" <brett.trusko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Rex Brooks'" <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'[health-ont] '" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: david.whitten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: sriram@xxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:56:25 -0700
Thanks Brett,    (01)

If you could prepare a few slides to introduce yourself in relation
to the OASIS standards efforts in this field, and tto he field in
broader terms, it would be helpful. We need at least enough for folks
to know how your viewpoint relates to the others. The max number of
slides would be 5, but we really need to keep introductory remarks
short, since we are touting this as more discussion than presentation
since the first discussion was balanced in the other direction. With
you that makes three brief introductory remarks, which is about
optimum. This is shaping up to be a very instructive session.    (02)

Regards,
Rex    (03)

--
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?NhinRfi    (05)