health-ont

Re: [health-ont] Follow-Up Panel Discussion Date Question

To: "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:47:56 -0700
Marc and everyone,    (01)

The Ontolog dial-in (to the freeconference.com bridge) actually
stays very stable. Therefore, barring unforeseen circumstances,
it will be:    (02)

   Dial-in Number: 1-702-851-3330 (Las Vegas, Nevada)
   Participant Access Code: "686564#"    (03)

I'm sure our organizers (RexBrooks and BobSmith) will soon be
posting more details onto the wiki session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_11_03    (04)

Cheers.  =ppy

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/