health-ont

[health-ont] HL7 Time representation: Dr. Chute available?

To: health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Patrick Cassidy <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 16:52:53 -0500
As part of our effort to specify how integration of health terminologies with
an
upper ontology can help improve interoperability of patient information
databases, I would like to examine the representation of time and time-related
concepts in the HL7 terminology. I have been informed that Dr. Christopher
Chute
would be able to provide information on HL7.  If he or any others familiar with
that terminology system could contact me on this issue, I would be most
appreciative.    (01)

    Pat    (02)

Patrick Cassidy    (03)

MICRA, Inc.                      || (908) 561-3416
735 Belvidere Ave.               || (908) 668-5252 (if no answer above)
Plainfield, NJ 07062-2054    (04)

internet:   cassidy@xxxxxxxxx

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/