health-ont

[health-ont] Health Ontology Pilot project work session - Fri 2005.02.04

To: health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:34:44 -0800
Further to the discussion at our Tue 2005.02.01 conference call:
(ref:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HealthOntologyMapping/ConferenceCall_2005_02_01#nid0280    (01)

) a few of us who are in the San Francisco Bay Area will be going to Dr.
Brailer's seminar at Stanford on Friday (2/4/05) morning. (ref:
http://clinicalinformatics.stanford.edu/scci_seminars/2004-05.html )    (02)

Mark Musen has graciously agreed to host our work session at the
Stanford Medical Informatics office that afternoon (California time). We
are going to start at 1:30pm PST / 4:30pm EST, and should expect the
session to last for 3 to 3.5 hours. (Thank you very much, Mark!)    (03)

I have starting out the session wiki page already. Please refer to
details there, at:    (04)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HealthOntologyMapping/ConferenceCall_2005_02_04    (05)

Note that we will only have about 10 days left (by then) to make the
deliverables happen, as we need to have them ready by Feb. 14, 2005.    (06)

I shall look forward to an exciting day this Friday (2/4/05), and hope
to see (hear from) a lot of you at the session too!    (07)

Best regards.  -ppy    (08)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/
To  Post: mailto:health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx