health-ont

Re: [health-ont] Health Ontology Pilot project work session - Fri 2005.0

To: "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 18:11:55 -0800
We had a wonderful turnout, and a very productive session this afternoon.    (01)

Thanks to Mark for hosting our meeting at the Stanford Medical
Informatics office, and Samson for the EON/ATHENA demo, and
walkthrough of the EON guideline model.    (02)

Every who attended made great contributions. The ideas exchanged
during thew meeting/conference call really helped crystalize what we
need to be doing, in such a compressed schedule, to allow us to make
an impact.    (03)

Brand summarized it real well, and Bob/Peter rolled that into a
short-term workplan for us.    (04)

Please review the details in the proceedings at:     (05)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HealthOntologyMapping/ConferenceCall_2005_02_04    (06)

Note, in particular, the highlighted action plans.    (07)

Everyone else on the team are requested to contribute via posting to
this [health-ont] list. Need your comments and feedback very quickly
(like NOW ... in view of the pressing deadlines.)    (08)

If there are questions, or clarifications, let's do that over this forum too.    (09)

Cheers!  -ppy
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/health-ont/NHIN-RFI/
To  Post: mailto:health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx