health-ont

Re: [health-ont] HL7 Time representation: Dr. Chute available?

To: cassidy@xxxxxxxxx, "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Samson Tu <tu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:58:15 -0800

You want to look at the definition of time point, time interval, and
timing specification in the HL7 abstract data types specification document.    (01)

Unfortunately, the only place I know where you can download an
up-to-date version is in HL7's member-only balloting area.    (02)

http://www.hl7.org/v3ballot/html/infrastructure/datatypes/datatypes.htm    (03)

sAmson    (04)

--
Samson Tu                    email: tu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or