cctont-imp

Re: [cctont-imp] new Sigma release

To: CCT Ontology Implementation <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 14:15:55 -0700
Folks,
   I've upgraded to the latest Sigma on the CIM3 server now, and it's
running with Tomcat 5.x.  It should be a bit more stable,
hopefully.  However, there is still a bug in the user management code that
is allowing people to delete KBs.  So, please keep in mind that if you
delete a KB, or file, that action will affect everyone else.    (01)

Adam    (02)