cctont-imp

Re: [cctont-imp] new Sigma release

To: CCT Ontology Implementation <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 00:11:35 -0700
Hi Adam,    (01)

Great to learn that the latest version of SIGMA is up on SourceForge now.    (02)

I just got back ... will hook up with you on Monday (7/12).    (03)

By the way, we had a meeting at NIST. Some folks there had installed
SIGMA too. Therefore, you might want to make a post on the main
[ontolog-forum] list about this update to announce it to the entire
community too.    (04)

Regards.  -ppy

Adam Pease wrote Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:02:56 -0700:    (06)

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation
Community Files: http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/CCT-Representation/