cctont-imp

[cctont-imp] new Sigma release

To: CCT Ontology Implementation <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 15:02:56 -0700
Folks,
   I hope the conference went well this week.  I've generated a new release
of Sigma and posted it at
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/sigmakee/>.  I'll be updating the user
manual soon to reflect that the latest Tomcat can be used, instead of
v4.0.4, which should simplify installation and improve performance and
stability.  The system also includes a number of new knowledge base
diagnostics.  If you find bugs, you can send them to me, or enter them on
the SourceForge bug tracking system, which is at the same URL.    (01)

Peter,
   I need a few reminders about how to update the CIM server with this new
release.  Could you call me when you are back in town?    (02)

Adam    (03)

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/
Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CctRepresentation