cctont-imp

Re: [cctont-imp] COMMENTS: Binary Object. Type

To: CCT Ontology Implementation <cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:34:45 -0700
Garret,
   I just wanted to stay in touch.  Sorry for the long delay in replying to
your excellent comments.  I've had a new contract start, and am working on
several proposals which are due in mid-August, and as a result my time is a
bit more constrained than it had been earlier.  I'll do my best to get back
to our work soon.    (01)

Adam    (02)