cctont-imp

[cctont-imp] Calls, Controlled Vocabulary, etc. [was - Re: RSVP Receive

To: Sue Probert <sue.probert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 05:34:50 -0700
Sue,    (01)

Thank you very much for the message. It's wonderful to know that you
are out there "watching over" what we are doing. We are getting close
to the point that your input, and our alignment with some of your
work, will be important.    (02)

You did mention about your hectic travel schedule before, and
therefore, the call invitations should serve more in terms of keeping
you in the loop ... that said, of course, we would love to have you
join in, whenever you can.    (03)

I am trying to track down a "reference" document that would give us a
good start on "controlled vocabulary" English definitions ... and all
communications point us back to you as the prime source for such
information. Please refer to the thread at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/2004-06/msg00015.html
If you have some document you can send us (or point us to), that would
be great!    (04)

Best regards.  -ppy

To  Post: mailto:cctont-imp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/cctont-imp/