bsp-forum

[bsp-forum] Fwd: Re: Advocate the OFPD Project

To: bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Rex Brooks <rexb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 06:36:57 -0700
Hi Folks,    (01)

I suggest we schedule a meeting for Monday. I thought, for some
reason, that we had a meeting scheduled for today, but I didn't find
an email message for it in any of my mailboxes where it would show
up, nor is it shown on the BSP page on the Ontolog site. However, be
that as it may, the best long term friend of my adult life passed
away yesterday from generali    (02)

--
Rex Brooks
President, CEO