bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] BISACS

To: "BSP Forum" <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Deborah MacPherson" <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 19:26:12 -0400
Hi Finith,

Thank you for your inspiring and uplifting message. The only point I agree with you on is "the only solution is to start over".

I am more sick than you of talking about vs making. Some of Toby's tracks can be codified, classified, measured and presented in simple ways Owners can use.... on an iphone.

However, simple structure need to be made not only by naming, but relationships between the words. Many relationships which already exist in CSI and other standards~ contracts live in Div00 and 01 and OCCS 36. In Tobys slides 10 and 11, only one is Div 23 HVAC, one 26 Electrical, and 3 28 Electronic Safety and Security. Its not that many situations where "the control people" and the general public like rotary clubs are interested in the same discussions. You are right the new direction has to be proven out but its got to start.

Deborah