bsp-forum

Re: [bsp-forum] SMARTcodes

To: "'BSP Forum'" <bsp-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Smith" <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:23:21 -0700

Hi Deborah

Sounds like you have a good start on this next step: Finding out what we could do towards our mission, and seeing what roles need to be performed.

The two SMARTCode PPT compare before and after performances and the standards (Code templates?) appear worth discussing in context of larger inclusive standards.

You had mentioned your need to work further on right and left columns, and so link together more service functionality.

A telephone conference call within the next week or so might be productive in extending our Mission to some target workplan on Building Service Performance.

Cheers,

Bob