[uos-convene] Yet more thanks

To: "'Upper Ontology Summit convention'" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 11:31:59 -0500
Please allow me to pile on to the expressions of thanks. I was impressed how it all came together despite some unfortunate logistics slips here at NIST. Through dint of all of your efforts and spirit of cooperation, I think we did it! And it was personally very stimulating and gratifying to have worked with all of you. Of course, we're far from done, so I don't expect the conversations to stop.

Thanks again.

Steven R. Ray, Chief
Phone: (301) 975-3524
Fax: (301) 258-9749