RE: [uos-convene] The communique: what's next?

To: "Upper Ontology Summit convention" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Cassidy, Patrick J." <pcassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:57:41 -0500
I agree that the communiqué as it was adopted does not read like great
literature.  That was at least partly a result of the limited time.
The original suggestion was divided very roughly into background
premises and conclusions, but the division was lost in the discussion.
Perhaps when it is reworked there might be a division along those
lines?    (01)

I think that number 8 might come last, and as Mike suggests more
discussion of the anticipated benefits might come closely before that
"decision" point.    (02)

Pat    (03)

Patrick Cassidy
MITRE Corporation