Re: [uos-convene] The communique: what's next?

To: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mills Davis <mdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:56:25 -0500
The communique reads well. Also, its call to action is clear:  to
work together to increase the value UOs bring to the world community.
Congratulations to everyone for pulling together.    (01)

Mills    (02)

On Mar 16, 2006, at 6:57 AM, Cassidy, Patrick J. wrote:    (03)

Mills Davis
Managing Director
Project10X
202-667-6400