RE: [uos-convene] UOS Tues Mar 14 topics? A short proposal

To: "Upper Ontology Summit convention" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 15:46:51 -0500
Ok, thanks for your comments, Chris. I'll change the SCL point, and take your "lattice of theories" point under consideration, expecting some additional comment by the convenors on that.

Thanks,
Leo

Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Center for Innovative Computing & Informatics
Voice: 703-983-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA