[uos-convene] FINAL Call for Slides [was-Re: Agenda updated]

To: "Upper Ontology Summit convention" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 11:59:19 -0800
It's 3 hours past the 3/12 Sun noon EST deadline now ... I want to let
everyone know that I have only received slides from Gruninger, West
and Bateman (and am missing the rest.)    (01)

If you have already sent them ... please resend (as it may have got
lost enroute), if not, please do so immediately. As mentioned, I will
be starting my trip later today (and my access to the Internet will be
much less predictable, and hence my ability to get things organized
for the meeting) ... please help.    (02)

By the way, the additon of the 3/15am application presentation from
Lenat, Pease, West and Guarino would mean that I am expecting one more
set of slides from you guys (than previously mentioned.)    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (05)