Re: [uos-convene] FINAL Call for Slides [was-Re: Agenda updated]

To: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Upper Ontology Summit convention <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <apease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:42:11 -0800
Peter,
   No, I won't be there.  If I'd rescheduled the flight to tomorrow I
would have missed all tomorrow and not been able to call in.  So
instead of just being there in person one day, I thought it better to
be able to call in both days.    (01)

Adam    (02)

At 09:33 PM 3/13/2006, Peter Yim wrote:
>Adam,
>
>Got your message ... unfortunate indeed ...
>
>Are you going to be here (at NIST) in person for the UOS on Wednesday
>3/15 then? BOTH sessions? PM session?
>
>=ppy
>--
>

>On 3/13/06, Adam Pease <apease@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Peter,
> >    Sorry for the delay.  I've posted my slides for tuesday, linked
> > from my server.  Feel free to copy the file to your server
> instead if you want.
> >    Sorry also that I won't be there in person.  United cancelled my
> > flight, and couldn't get me to Baltimore today at all, so rather than
> > be completely unavailable Tuesday, I've opted to stay at home and dial in.
> >
> > Adam
> >    (03)

Adam Pease
http://www.ontologyportal.org - Free ontologies and tools    (04)