[uos-convene] Upper Ontologies Summit: NSF attendees

To: "Upper Ontology Summit convention" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Zemankova, Maria" <mzemanko@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 17:30:46 -0500
Peter,    (01)

A colleague of mine, Tanya Korelsky who manages the Human Language &
Communications area will come to the summit.
Some other folks are thinking about it.    (02)

I am not quite sure when we should come. On Tuesday March 14 morning or
afternoon, or on Wednesday March 15 morning or for the public meeting 1-5?    (03)

As I recall, the panel will be on Wed. March 15 in the afternoon, right?
Should I/we have a presentation ready? If so, for how long?    (04)

Where at NIST will the summit be held?
Will we need visitor passes?    (05)

Thanks,    (06)

        Maria    (07)

Maria Zemankova, Ph.D.   (MZ)
Program Director
      Information & Knowledge Management
Information & Intelligent Systems Division (IIS)
National Science Foundation (NSF)
4201 Wilson Blvd. #1125
Arlington, VA 22202    (08)

Email: mzemanko@xxxxxxx
Phone: 703-292-8930         Fax:  703-292-9073    (09)

URLs:
   MZ:  http://www.nsf.gov/staff/staff_bio.jsp?lan=mzemanko&org=IIS&from=staff
   IIS: http://www.nsf.gov/div/index.jsp?div=IIS
        http://www.nsf.gov/publications/pub_summ.jsp?ods_key=nsf05551 (Note:
This Program Announcement is not accepting proposals. A new announcement will
have a proposal submission deadline in Fall 2006.)
   NSF: http://www.nsf.gov

Community Wiki: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UpperOntologySummit    (011)